Property Inspection Specialists
If you are buying or selling a home or have a commercial building in Keller, TX, and need a property inspection, rely on the inspection specialists at INTELLISPECT PROPERTY INSPECTION GROUP. We are a fully licensed and insured residential and commercial inspection company that provides a comprehensive range of property inspections. To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, give us a call at 817-590-2630 or 972-359-8310.
For Home Buyers
As you close in on the last steps of buying a home, you’ll want to get a home inspected by a professional. With all of our property inspection services in Keller, TX, we provide our clients with a detailed narrative report of the home’s condition, along with photos that document areas of concern. Additionally, we offer end-of-builder warranty inspections for repairs the builder may be liable for from the first-year warranty.
For Home Sellers
Getting a property inspection before placing your home on the market, helps establish good faith between the buyer and seller once the home is up for sale. The buyer should expect to find no surprise issues that could lead to a renegotiation of the deal.
Whether you have an office building or retail space, we offer property condition assessments for all types of commercial buildings. These inspections are customized for each client and may include an assessment of mechanical systems along with a look at physical structure.
- Property Condition Inspection Customize your property inspection by scheduling an appointment with us.
- Industrial Building Inspection We are experienced with inspecting industrial properties from warehouses to light industrial.
- Institutional Building Inspection We are the experienced team to call when you need an institutional building inspection.
- Multi-Family Property Inspection Our multi-family inspections include a detailed narrative report documenting all issues we find.
- Office Building Inspection If you need an experienced team to inspect your office building, you can rely on us.
- Retail Property Inspection Our inspections cover all areas of the retail property, both interior and exterior.
- Specialty Building Inspection Our commercial inspections cover all types of buildings, including special use buildings.
- Thermal Imaging Thermal imaging finds variations in heat output to detect issues like energy loss.